Wow, this is awesome! Looks like we’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by fellow blogger Lesley ‘s Anime and Manga Corner, and for that we thank you so very much! You can read about Lesley’s nomination right here. As for the creator of the award itself, Okoto Enigma, you can read more info about the award on this link.
- Put the award logo image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10–20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominee any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question
- Share 2 links to your best posts
3 Things About Me
- Aside from being a fan of anime and manga, I love producing Hip-Hop and Electronic music. (And I plan on being a DJ/Producer.)
- My favorite comedian is Gabriel Iglesias.
- I love yorkies! They’re my favorite dog breed! 🙂
Lesley’s Anime and Manga Blog Questions
Is there a particular style of music that’s your favorite?
That’s a good question. Back in high school I pretty much liked Hip-Hop and R&B, but after I went to my first rave party at an anime convention, I’m pretty much electronic music all the way – although I like all types pretty much.
What other interests do you have besides anime and/or manga?
Producing my own original music and traveling.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Oh boy, I think I’ve asked myself this question 10 years ago. (*chuckles*) Well, hopefully running our own anime convention, being married, still DJing, and still enjoying watching anime and reading manga.
If you could make just one wish, what would it be and why?
Aw, man. Just one? I’d say if it can only be one wish, make it world peace. There’s a lot of bad stuff going on worldwide; from the Coronavirus to the upheaval in the Middle East. So if I can only have one wish, it would be world peace.
If you could go on a date with an anime character, who would it be and why?
Ooh, man! I’ve been waiting to answer this one. There’s only one waifu I wanna take out on a date, and her name is Stocking Anarchy! Why? She’s cute, fine as hell, and if we’re attacked by a ghost, she’ll slash it to pieces! Plus she has a sweet tooth and I kinda do too. Also, not to mention that she more level-headed than her sister and easier to talk to. (I’m still not buying the fact that she’s a demon – though that won’t change how I feel about her if it’s somehow true.)
My Best Posts
- Karandi (100 Word Anime)
- Scott (Mechanical Anime Reviews)
- Irina (I Drink and Watch Anime)
- All About Anime
- Megan (A Geeky Gal)
- Roderick J “Jay” Friz
- Natsu Dragneel
- The AniMessenger
- Who Are Your Top 5 Anime Characters?
- What Are 2 Places That You Would Like To Visit, and Why?
- What’s Your Favorite Movie (or Movie Franchise)?
- What Was The Coolest Part About Your Childhood?
- If There Was One Anime Series That You Would Rewrite, What Would It Be?
Well, that will do it for my nomination post! Until the next one, stay nerdy! 😉